Schedule Varies vacancy at in Mount Pleasant

is currently interviewing Schedule Varies on Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:08:33 GMT. My schedule varies, I am a flight attendant. I work 4 days a month. The days are Friday- Monday. I sometimes have to leave on Thursday nights. While the kids are in school, my 4 yr old will need to be picked up at preschool. My husband coaches soccer, we have games on Saturdays, so it will just be a few hrs on those days, until season is over. We live in a elevated home, must comfortable with...

Schedule Varies

Location: Mount Pleasant South Carolina

Description: is currently interviewing Schedule Varies right now, this vacancy will be placed in South Carolina. More complete informations about this vacancy opportunity please read the description below. My schedule varies, I am a flight attendant. I work 4 days a month. The days are Friday- Monday. I sometimes have to leave on Thursday nights.
While the kids are in school, my 4 yr old will need ! to be picked up at preschool. My husband coaches soccer, we have games on Saturdays, so it will just be a few hrs on those days, until season is over.

We live in a elevated home, must comfortable with stairs, and lifting up to 30lbs
- .
If you were eligible to this vacancy, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this vacancy just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This vacancy starts available on: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:08:33 GMT



Apply Schedule Varies Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال