Night Babysitter For Vacation job at in Isle of Palms

is hiring Night Babysitter For Vacation on Sat, 20 Jul 2013 03:08:04 GMT. I am coming down to our beach home with my 3 children (7,6,2). I am looking for someone who can babysit at night so my husband and I can enjoy some dinners out in charleston. We also have some friends who will be joining us at the house.. One week there will be 2 extra children and one week there will be 4 extra children( well behaved kids) (maybe if you had a friend who could come with you to...

Night Babysitter For Vacation

Location: Isle of Palms South Carolina

Description: is hiring Night Babysitter For Vacation right now, this job will be placed in South Carolina. For complete informations about this job opportunity please give attention to these descriptions. I am coming down to our beach home with my 3 children (7,6,2). I am looking for someone who can babysit at night so my husband and I can enjoy some dinners out in charleston. We also have! some friends who will be joining us at the house.. One week there will be 2 extra children and one week there will be 4 extra children( well behaved kids) (maybe if you had a friend who could come with you to help) July 27-August 16.
- .
If you were eligible to this job, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this job just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This job starts available on: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 03:08:04 GMT



Apply Night Babysitter For Vacation Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال